SWYrs in Weimar, Germany, July 12 - 18

First written by aures_msg and 0 others, on Fri, 2019/05/24 - 8:04pm, and has been viewed by unique users

From: aures_msg@hotmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 17:04:05 +0000
Hello, my name is Aurés and im from SWY23, Mexico. I'll be in Weimar from July 12 till 18 as participant of the Yiddish Summer Festival for Klezmer music.

I'm looking for possible help for accomodation and payment for it cause I know it is so many days, but hostels are so expensive. So we could do some sort of AirBnb.

Any ideas are welcome. 😄

Danke schön

Aurés